Gain unlimited access to PSA events and join a network of over 200 students and professionals!
How To Join?
We welcome you to join the Psychology Students’ Association of UBC! Get FREE access to all of our events for just $10 for the year!
We offer a wide range of events that will help connect members to fellow students, faculty, and alumni on an individual level! Members will be able to interact with professionals in various industries as well as UBC Psychology alumni during our Careers night. Members will also be able to socialize and de-stress by joining us on game nights, movie nights, and mediation sessions!
In addition, we also offer discounts for Princeton Review courses, graduation photos, as well as access to our membership newsletter which alerts you to job and volunteer opportunities!
IF you are interested in becoming a PSA member, please reach out to us by requesting to join our group on CampusBase, and pay the membership fee through showpass to be validated as a member.
To learn more about us, you are welcome to join our ….
Being a PSA member has its advantages…
- Free access to every academic and social event we offer throughout the school year. 2+ events are held per month (e.g., study tips workshops, career panels) and in addition to free admission, you will be provided with free food and/or drinks.
- Access to our mailing list that informs you about research or volunteer opportunities before non-members. Research laboratories and other organizations often forward us important opportunities and we use our mailing list to spread the word to you as quickly as possible.
- 15% off of graduation photos at the official UBC Psychology photography partner, Evangelos Photography (must provide PSA membership card when you come to take pictures).
- 10% off printing services at Copiesmart at UBC Village (must present PSA membership card at time of payment).
- Discounts on The Princeton Review and Kaplan GRE/GMAT/LCAT/LSAT courses – keep an eye out for our Members-only Newsletters for the promo codes!
- $2 off at FreshSlice Pizza.
- A great opportunity to meet fellow psychology majors with similar interests, and so much more!